- Deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies in the Asia Pacific and Indian Market.
- Bilingual to be able to work smoothly with Distributors, Pre and Post Sales based out of India.
- Establishes relationships and represents teams with other partners at the senior level.
- Responsibility for internal external business strategy development and execution.
- Managing IT systems development in alignment with the business development strategy.
- Plan and host live, online, and offline activities to create engagements with customers to engage and accelerate opportunities and deepen customer relationships. These activities include events, direct mail marketing, email marketing, and other channels to successfully engage target accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for the sales force.
- Align marketing with sales to ensure activities are synchronized with business priorities, objectives, and goals. Create engagement points with sales to drive business opportunities.
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
Education and Experience Required:
- Post Graduate in business administration from a reputed institute
- Experience with a successful track record of business growth in EMEA, Asia Pacific & India Markets
- 15+ years of Sales and Marketing experience, including offering marketing, segment marketing, partner marketing, market research and customer database/ analytics.
- Experience in conventional channel sales and distributor model setup and expansion
- Experience in IT infrastructure architecture and strategy cascade
- C-Level Partnering – Contributes to enduring executive relationships that establish the company’s consultative professionalism and promotes its total solution capabilities at the highest levels of the client’s organization.
- Prior success in developing and executing sales pipeline-building marketing activities (including events and direct marketing) within India and Southeast Asia region.
- Track record in defining/revamping strategy, driving successful implementation and delivering business impact.
- Success in carrying out marketing activities, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to deliver the most relevant insights that accurately describe activity performance, customer engagement, and the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline) are an important function of this role.